A fixed asset register (FAR) is an accounting method used for major resources of a business or it can be defined as a statement of an organisation which shows the assets that it owns.
This FAR (Fixed Asset Register) is made as per Companies Act 2013 in an MS Excel format.This will be helpful to students, auditors and accountants.
Update version 2.0: (released on 18/March /2017)
- Added Financial year 2017-18
- Automatic brought forward of assets & balances to new years
- Added classification of assets as per financial statements
- Improved UI
- Manual errors are restricted
- Guidance and help at every step
Download the latest version 2.0 (Free Download)
If you just want to calculate depreciation or prepare the schedule of fixed assets without FAR, then download this depreciation calculator.
Hope you find this helpful. Please like, comment and share this.